Sitting in the living room with Evan, we’re both decompressing, thinking aloud… then Evan asks…
– Do you want something to drink?
– Yeah, I need some juice in my life.
– I’ll make some. [gets up and goes to the kitchen.]
– You’re so nice.
– I wonder if we have any juice.
– Did any of your old girlfriends tell you how nice you are?
– There’s a lot of stuff in this fridge.
– Have you ever broken up with a girl because she took advantage of you because you’re so nice?
– I need to clean out this fridge.
– Well?… Have you ever?
– You have?? Really??
– Yeah, like four or five times.
– What??! Are you gonna break up with me?
– What? No, I don’t mind cleaning out the fridge.
– …Wait. What?
– Wait……. What?