How to I love thee? Let me list the ways…
• [and foremost] My Family.
• Your TexMex Food.
• Your Margaritas.
• When you have my BFF around for long periods of time, I want to cry of happiness.
• Antiquing. [oh, my… wonderfulness.]
• College Friends and Their Gorgeous Families.
• Incredibly Awkward Salons.
• LIVE MUSIC.
• Middle School Reunions.
• Your Year Round Running Weather.
• The Austin Airport. [maybe this is because i hardly ever have to spend extended periods of time there… and all the local vendors are oh, so lovely.]
• Mass Amounts of Ah-mazing Pearl Snaps at Every Thrift Store.
• Your Incredible Radio Stations.
• The Friendliness of All of You.
But, as you know, our relationship has been a bit on-again-off-again. In a honest affair, I feel it best to express my dislikes…
• Bug Bites. All The Time. All Over My Poor Legs.
• 80° One Day, 27° The Next… Too Fickle.
• Chain, Chain, Chain… [what happen to all of your lovely independant francishes errrrrrywhere?]
• Where’s Your Indian Food?
• No Mountains. [well, at least not near me.]
• People Are Too Styley… I Can’t Keep Up.
• How You Are Just So Tempting To Eat and Drink in Excess.
• All Your People Think I Live In Mississippi.
See, not too many complaints. You know I love you dearly.
Thanks for always being there.
Thanks for always being so awesome.