My father, being the awesome dad he is, sent me a Christmas Mix CD. Awesome. Not only did he write out all the names and artists of all the songs on an insert, he also put this picture on the back…
I am overwhelmed by the awesomeness of this picture and cannot figure out what to focus on… so bullet points it is…
• First, and foremost, MATCHING FLANNEL PAJAMAS.
• Look at HOW excited I am about Where The Sidewalk Ends. Rightfully so. But screaming AND the excited “YES!” fist? Man, oh man.
• My sweet sister is also so happy about her book… too bad we can’t see what it is.
• My teeth. My poor, poor teeth.
• Please note that at least one of us got one roller blade… it’s sitting in between us.
• Also, you can’t tell very well from the picture, but I know for a fact I’m sitting in front of a Jammerz helmet. They were the helmets you put your own stickers on. So cool.
• I know you’re jealous. Cuz I know you see “The Sneaker”… our new remote control car. It was very, very sneaky.
Oh wow. I love Christmas… obviously. It’s almost here! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Happy Holidays, Loves!
Oh, Pops also included these scanned gems…
- that’s right… i’m pulling my bro and sis around in the recycle bin.
- so apparently, those were definitely my rollerblades. and who wants to hurt their knees? not me.
…or my hands.
…or my elbows.